Thursday, September 8, 2011

Computer Says No!

Source - Little Britain USA - 101 - Episode 1

Meet Carol Beer.

  

Carol is a permanently bored and extremely unhelpful woman who works at various jobs requiring the use of a computer, such as a bank clerk, travel agent and hospital receptionist. Upon being approached by a customer with a very reasonable request, she will type this in to her computer and, upon discovering the request cannot be met, she will respond with a bored "computer says no." She is unwilling to use any human reason or common sense to help her customers, and will then cough at them to make them leave.



Opposite to Carol, during my job, I will try my very best to help any customer regarding their technical issue, with any possible mean that I have at that point. However, there are still some people which don't understand and straight away accuse that I didn't do my job properly. At that particular moment, I wish I can switch on my 'Carol' mode, and say to his face, COMPUTER SAYS NO! Haih~



No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com