Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I was late...

Sigh. I arrived at the office today a bit late. 5 minutes late to be exact. Lucky my Team Leader is on leave. Anyway, I spoiled my record already. Never came late before.

I went out from my house a bit late. Arrived at Kelana Jaya's LRT Station around 11.25am. I thought the next T607 RapidBus will be moving at 11.30am from KJ but it was not. Apparently they don't have any specific schedule that we can refer to. The journey from KJ's station to the office by bus is around 20 minutes. Today, the next bus just start moving at 11.45am. At that time, I realized that I will not arrive on time. Lesson learned! Next time, I must arrive before 11.00am. The thing is, I really hope that the RapidBus have specific schedule for all the journeys. Should I complain this matter to their careline?

4 comments:

mawarberduri@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

waaahh~!!
aku mmg sgt biase tggu bas kt stsn klana jaya tuh. aku mmg mnyampah sgt2 dgn sistem bas kat situ. aku penah tggu bas smpi sejam ok!! mmg bengang gler. dah la kt situ panas. ohh tetibe aku emo. bkn ape, tmpt yg aku nak pegi tu 5 minit je pon dari stesen lrt tu. mane xbengang??
fuh~ sekian.

Anonymous said...

erkk, btw, komen first yg kene delete tu aku punyer. td aku trsalah post komen gune akaun mak aku. iskk~ lupe nk logout dlu.. huhu~ cowy yer~

Ir A. Aziz said...

@ wee - Tu la pasal. Aku x kisah kena tunggu, tp biar la ada schedule yg tetap.

 
design by suckmylolly.com