Friday, December 25, 2009

Working During Christmas

I don't really want to, but since I already promised my Team Leader, so I have to. Oh Allah, please ease our day. I hope that I will not get any unwanted trouble on the day that I actually supposed to be off.

Anyway, I gonna drive to the workplace today, InsyaAllah, because I need to go for Friday Prayer. Since it is quite difficult to get a bus from the office to the other places, so I decided just to drive a car for today. The parking is quite expensive though. RM7. Yeah, like parking at KLCC. Hampeh.

I don't plan to park at the basement parking. I plan to just park at the side of the road because before this I saw a few people did it. Hopefully, no police traffic will come to summon la. Please la En. Polis, it's Christmas. Hehe!

Ok, matta ne! TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ajis,,
may i ask, ko ni kije ape sbenanyer? hehe~

ajezahmad said...

@ wee - aku kerja cust service jer la. angkat tepon jer. tp stakat nih okay ar. gaji pon okay. sbb kejer for company Singapore.

 
design by suckmylolly.com